15 million screws per day. And not one of them escapes our control. No matter how large the production volume, the individual wishes of our customers are taken into account without exception.
When eight tons of raw material meet more than 100 highly functional machines every day, then at the end of the day a product of the highest precision is produced. The variety of applications is limitless: electrical contact screws, screws for plastic and sheet metal connections, clamp combination screws, cold-formed parts such as pins, bolts or rivets and much more meet the requirements of our customers.
The portfolio in detail:
• Dimensional range from M 1.6 to M 6.0
• related threads (UNC, UNF, BA, WW)
• Special threads from Ø 1.20 to 6.00 mm
• made of steel in the strength classes from 4.8 to 12.9
• case-hardened (case hardened)
• made of brass, bronze alloys, stainless steel or special materials
• with almost all types of surface finishes and
• in regular lot sizes from 100,000 to 40 million pieces
Click on the CAD pictures below to open a real picture of a screw